New Enhancements for Webex
- When you are drawing on a HDMI screen share and you are not in a call, when you have finished, the original screen
share now resumes without the additional mark up.
- When sharing your screen over a HDMI connection, an audio icon is displayed on the screen of the device you are
sharing, which you can use to change the volume.
- Networking Diagnostics have been added to the Serviceability window for Proxy and Wi-Fi.
- The SSIDs of the wireless networks listed on the Network connection screen when using Wi-Fi, now display with 4 bars
and SSIDs with a low signal are not shown.
- You can now use digest authentication when using a Proxy server.
- The Wi-Fi MAC address is now shown on the Network connection screen.
- Fairway Woods